Am facut ultimul update al platformei IPB si anume IPB 4.5.3 , Totodata Tema actuala este una beta, neterminata ... vor aparea buguri pe care as dori sa le raportati la sectiunea "Support Forum", succes si bine a-ti revenit !

NtOITGb.png

Nick-ul dumneavoastra: fljw

Nick_ul admin_ului reclamat: Zavo and the other admin would be unreal if he didn't retire.
Motivul reclamatie: Language. Quoting "
Every player is required to have decent language towards admins and other players" - then what about admins? Also - "Admins who argue with each other will be sanctioned according to the rules." -  arguing with each other about camping. Their behavior was really immature. Admins are supposed to show an example for other players.
Dovezi https://imgur.com/a/ce5KS3X

14 minutes ago, iPhone11Artss said:

1st mistake "Admins who argue with each other will be sanctioned according to the rules." - u're vip
2nd mistake Hierarchy " system in which people or things are put at various levels or ranks according to their importance:"

I think you're missing a point here. I'm not talking about me and him arguing, but 2 admins him and the other one. There are no mistakes. If you still don't see the point, look at his acting here. How old is he anyways?